Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Another Nice Insert of That One Player

Those of us that have collected cards for a long time (over 40 years for me) all have one or a few players that we seem to get many, many good cards for.  We end up with a decent player collection of someone that we don't actually collect actively.

Frank Thomas is one for me but the player that stands out the most is Mats Sundin.  I have a hoard of good inserts of him.



Me being lazy, I only have one card scanned but it is my favorite.  A 1997-98 Leaf Fractal Matrix X-Axis Silver Die Cut.  Easily one of the most confusing inserts of the 1990's, the Fractal Matrix set featured different colors and shapes which I still have no interest in actually figuring out.

If you're a Maple Leaf or Sundin collector drop me a line and maybe we can work out a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Racing Weekemd

Memorial Day weekend revolves around auto racing for me.  Sunday is the greatest single day of the year with Monaco, the Indy 500 and the Na...