Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The True Masters

One of my favorite annual viewing pleasures starts tomorrow: The Masters.  My entire weekend plan will revolve around it.  After a day of storms today the weather for the weekend should allow the tournament to play out over the four days.  I have many golf cards but here are three that represent 21 victories and 13 runner-up finishes:


 
13 wins from these 3 greats.  This is simply my best memorabilia card from any sport.





4 Wins.  After buying many gold boxes I finally got a Tiger swatch out of this catch-all set.


 4 more wins from Faldo and Couples.  Duval finished second twice.



It will be bittersweet with no Arnie teeing off tomorrow but I hope it will be a great tournament.

I'll set my Tigers Woods golf to the tournament settings and see how I score.  I'll let you know if I win.

1 comment:

Cards I Ain't Got No More - Hockey

Yes.  Hockey.  I collect everything. My dad grew up a Red Wings fan so I inherited the fandom.  This is just pretty. Gold, on-card a...