Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Cards I Ain't Got No More - Football

As with the basketball cards there are some football cards I wish I still had:



I bought a whole box of Bowman a few years ago and got this.  I think I sold this for what I had paid for the whole box.


 I've always like these mini-helmet cards.


 It's a sticker autograph but you gotta love Deacon Jones.



 Not a huge fan of this Greats of the Game design but love the autos.  Also had a Staubach and a Lott.




Might be the best card I ever pulled from a pack.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You pulled the Sanders/Peterson? That would be considered the best card ever pulled by a lot of collectors... including myself.

    ReplyDelete

Cards I Ain't Got No More - Hockey

Yes.  Hockey.  I collect everything. My dad grew up a Red Wings fan so I inherited the fandom.  This is just pretty. Gold, on-card a...