Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fun From The $3 Box - The Final Cut

Wow!  5 page views on the last post.  My readership went up 67%!

And now, for your listening pleasure:

The Beatles!


The last 5 cards I got from the non-sport boxes that the vendor had.  I wanted to buy more out of these boxes but talked myself out of many cards from various sets even though they were really cool. I got card from 4 different Topps Beatles sets.

1964 Topps Beatles Black and White Series 2


Card 69 - The classic mirro pose from Paul and George.



Not a lot going on here on the back.


Card 98 - Ringo!


1964 Topps Beatles Color



Card 55 - The whole Fab Four in one shot.  Obviously taken from the Ed Sullivan show appearance hi-lighted above.



Great card backs - by far the best of the 4 series I have cards from.

1964 Topps Beatles Diary


Card 9A - John Lennon singing lead.  Again, from the Ed Sullivan show.


Paul goes on a diatribe about British deejays.

1964 Topps A Hard Days Night


Card 37 - Paul chatting with someone off camera.


The card back definitely gets the point across that this set is from a movie.

I hope everyone enjoyed the $3 box.

I hope this vendor comes back to Atlanta sometime soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards I Ain't Got No More - Non-Sports

I really like non-sports cards and got into the first few releases of Donruss Americana and other sets from Topps.  I pulled many cards I li...