Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mission To Mars Card Pages Part 9 - Cards for Everyone

To recap:  These are the cards I would take with me if I could take ten 9-card pages with me to Mars.
I decided that each part of my collection cannot have more than one page.  The cards must fit into a regulation page as far as height and width but I am taking liberties with how thick some of the cards are.

Page 9 includes cards from different sports.


Danica Patrick is my favorite driver in NASCAR.





I have a very small boxing collection.  The top 2 cards I purchased at a card show for $3 each.  The Evander Holyfield card is from Upper Deck's 1996 US Olympic set.



This card is from a set that featured former Olympians among other subjects.  I think it's neat, yes neat, to have an autograph of such a successful athlete.




My tennis collection features these two cards.  Bud Collins is most famous for his commentary at Wimbledon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cards I Ain't Got No More - Hockey

Yes.  Hockey.  I collect everything. My dad grew up a Red Wings fan so I inherited the fandom.  This is just pretty. Gold, on-card a...